The Tip lake:-
· Tip lake is a small 4 acre lake that can really put your angling to the test.
· This lake houses 19/20 swims, 2 of which can be used as doubles.
· There’s great features on the lake which include a few islands, plenty of raised gravel bars, channels, humps, reeds, pads & every swim has its own features, and all swims produce through-out the year.
· Depths vary from 4 to 14ft in some places.
· This picturesque lake is surrounded by mature trees and greenery and really is a stunning sight during the warmer months.
· Mirror/Common Carp to over 40lb’s, average sizes from mid-20’s & up.
· Pike to 30lb’s (Some years).
· Tench that reach double figures
· Double figure bream.
· Good head of silvers, including roach & rudd.
· Perch in excess of 5lb’s.
· 6 catfish are rumoured to be lurking the depths of Tip Lake, 2 have been caught in recent years weighing 22 & 26lb’s…. Although 1 angler recently lost a huge cat at the net which he couldn't put a weight to, but said, and I quote “ it was absolutely HUGE!” ….. ;-)
· On-site toilets.
· The Darenth Complex also has an on-site café.
· Local tackle shop (The tackle box – Dartford).
· Local shops/takeaways.